CHECK OTHER REVIEWS FOR THIS PLACE:
Roadster Diner, Lebanon
Roadster Diner, The Latest Updates
Roadster Diner: My Once Favorite Diner Going Down
The Saga of the Roadster's Mushrooms Continues
Starting Your Day with Roadster Diner's Breakfast
Roadster Diner: It's Always Nice to Enjoy the Classics
Roadster Diner: New Menu, Added Choices, Same Taste
Dear Roadster: Wake UP and Smell the Competition!
Roadster's 15th Anniversary Burger: The Route 66
Roadster Diner Menu: 1999 vs 2013, Prices Comparison
Roadster Diner: Upscaling its Burger Choices
Roadster Diner: Trying the Light Section… Beirut City Centre
Roadster CCBe: An Enjoyable Lunch
Roadster: Breakfast at the Newly Decorated Bliss Diner
Roadster's Black Burger is Good!
Roadster's All Fit Menu Reviewed
Roadster Diner: Lunch in Jal El Dib
The new menu is here! Roadster Diner new menu has landed, and it was time to try it. It was the first time I visit the branch at ABC Dbayeh, enjoying the trendy architecture, the colors, industrial and modern feel, yellow couch, and wooden tables. A bar, couches, and a terrace welcome you for lunch and dinner. Let’s see what the new menu has to offer.
Dining with my kids on a beautiful Monday evening after their last day of school, we chose Roadster. They enjoyed the kids' meal, pens and placemat for them to spend their time. I liked the restaurant decor from the minute I walked in.
The new menu looks great! Beautiful photos of food make your mouth water before even ordering.
- Two pages of starters.
- Two pages of salads.
- Two pages of sandwiches.
- 14 casual burgers.
- 8 Angus beef burgers.
- Two pages of mains and platters.
- 11 light choices and drinks.
The new items:
- Pizza rolls
- Crunchy onion wedges
- Truffle mushroom bruschetta
- Freek’Ale salad
- Asian crab noodles
- Sweet n chili shrimp
- Veggie orzo pasta
- Yellow tortilla wraps
- Ranch chicken avocado wrap
- Crispy shrimp avocado wrap
- Green n grilled wrap
- Philly steak wrap
- Steak n Fries
- Truffle Chicken Boursin
- Grilled salmon bowl
Burgers and light selection was not upgraded. After-all, fifteen items only landed on the new menu.
Upgraded from an American Diner to a Casual Eatery proposing an international trendy menu, Roadster is a family and youth restaurant presenting fresh and colorful creations. Again, my regards to the photographer; hats off for the creativity and lighting. The burger photo will probably win an award.
Before eating, I have to leave a couple of lines for the team; professional, well trained, smiley, welcoming and deserving an award in the times of low-quality waiters.
- Yummy burger made of a juicy thick Angus beef patty and stuffed with grilled mushrooms. The bun looks great, mouthwatering and golden but has a crunchy envelop I personally didn’t like much. Truffle oil, rocket leaves and a sauce. A good burger indeed!
- Crunchy chicken and shrimp bites; I liked their sweetness and spiciness.
- Yummy! The turmeric wrap is a success. Tender and chewy yellow wrap filled with juicy beef and crisp vegetables. Bravo chef!
- I fell in love with the salmon rice bowl; healthy and super tasty, the rice is good, the edamame is crunchy, the broccoli is cooked well, the salmon is excellent and the sauce rocks! Grilled salmon served hot on top of a cold mix. Balanced, lemony, fresh... and healthy! I finished the entire plate.
- Sweet and chili shrimp salad: two thumbs up! Bravo!
- Steak and cheese with a loaded wide of fires; closely to the ones you have at l’entrecôte. Tender beef, the green sauce and crunchy fries. Wow! Impressive!
Now that I enjoyed my dinner, I asked for the dessert menu. Desserts have been given a menu of their own, spread on two pages, including one new item called the Banana O’ Rum. The all-time famous Mud Pie is now available in five flavors: marbled, lotus, Oreo, lazy and vegan. Five choices for the chocolate lovers. Three cheesecakes. Three pancakes and some ice cream ideas.
Oh My Goodness! Is this real... I was saying WOW, again and again... the banana and rum pancakes are to die for. Sautéed ripe bananas, salted caramel, buttery crunchy biscuit crumbs and topped with vanilla ice cream. Served in a pan, two thick fluffy pancakes are ready to be shared. That’s a favorite for sure, making it to the top 10 lists of the greatest desserts you can have in Lebanon in 2019. The Lotus marble mud pie is good enough yet the original remains the best.
I loved it! I happily enjoyed it! I’ll surely come back again soon. Dear Roadster, you might consider asking your chef to help with Zaatar a Zeit’s menu!