CHECK OTHER REVIEWS FOR THIS PLACE:
The Airbus A380 Connects Paris and New York: AirFrance’s Culinary Experience
Air France’s La Première Cabin Returns to the Paris – Beirut Route!
A Travel Review: Air France Business Class Revamped
From Beirut to Paris... An Enjoyable Flight On Board Air France's Premium Class
Have You Tried the Premium Economy Class: Paris-Beirut On-board Air France?
From Paris to Beirut: Air France Business Class on Boeing 777-300
Air France Medium Haul Business Class, Paris-Tunis
Beirut-Paris: The Air France Business Experience
Air France Reveals Best & Beyond Cabins at Le Gray
Seoul-Paris: Enjoying Service and Food Onboard Air France
The New Business Night Service Offered by Air France
Air France Supports Lebanese Apples with NGNO
Air France: The A380 Experience is Like any Other Plane!
La Gomme à Mâcher: Air France's Inflight Exclusive Gum
Premium Economy Class On-Board AirFrance - Have You Tried It?
Flying AirFrance from Beirut to Paris in Business Class: I Love the Experience Not the Food!
Night Service at The Airport: Have Dinner on the Ground and Sleep in the Air
What to Expect: Experience Air France Business Class (A Detailed Video Review)
Recently, I have been travelling a great deal. I have tried different airlines until I rediscovered the Air France Business Class... The experience was great, and I think that Air France has its place as one of the top business classes of world airlines. Your trip in the Business cabin on Air France offers a high-end travel experience, featuring optimal comfort, pleasure and efficiency. Both at the airport and on-board the plane.
In the Business cabin, the seat is designed to provide optimal comfort. In just a few steps, the chair transforms into a spacious bed up to 2m in length, one of the longest available on planes. It takes on the shape of your body and guarantees quality sleep. Thanks to its “enveloping” shell, you enjoy privacy throughout your entire flight. Here is the only difference between the Boeing 777-200 and the Boeing 777-300 as your feet space is larger on the bigger plane. Mine didn't fit comfortably in Boeing 777-200 which doesn't have a food rest, but a box for your feet under the front seat. The Business seat also includes an individual screen that lets you enjoy an entertainment lineup with over 500 hours of on-demand programming. A large selection of French and international newspapers is also at your disposal. For your well-being on board, you also have a hypoallergenic feather pillow, a pure wool blanket and a “comfort and well-being” kit that includes toiletries and a Clarins moisturizer.
- A power outlet to plug in your laptop or other electronic devices
- A reading lamp that can be oriented so as not to bother or be bothered by your neighbor
- Noise-cancelling headphones
- A personal telephone to make calls via satellite
- Express light meals, to lunch or dine quickly after takeoff
- Gelee de foie gras with chutney, an appetizer bite served before the plane left the ground
- L'amuse-Bouche: Vegetable terrine with goat cheese
- Gourmet appetizer and seasonal salad: Potato salad with parsley, fillet of smoked salmon, smoked salmon duck foie gras terrine, crushed chestnuts sautéed in honey, baby spinach
- A special selection of cheese: Camembert, Saint-Maure
- Dessert: Mini Opera cake, fig shortbread, strawberry-rhubarb compote
- Sorbet ice-cream: Baked apples
- Roasted Leg of Lamb: Rosemary juice, bean puree with coriander, buttered French green beans
- Baked Filet of Haddock: bell pepper sauce, sautéed mushrooms with fines herbs, sautéed baby spinach
- Roasted Filet of duckling, mango compote and fennel prepared by Guy Martin
- Stewed Eggplant: tomato sauce with basil, farfalline pasta with turmeric grated Italian cheese
- Chablis Domaine Sainte Claire 2008, Jean-Marc Brocard
- Corbieres Chateau d'Aussières 2008, Yvon Mau
- Medoc Chateau Tour Seran 2007, Jean Guyon Cru Bourgeois
- TraouMad de Pont-Aven, Mini Gaufres Cocktail: Small all butter waffles (paprika, spice mix flavor) served with a welcome drink
- Very professional staff: The business class chief of cabin welcomed us when we went up to the plane, then informed us that the crew will pass around the cabin to answer all our questions about the using the chair, duty free items and the menu. He then made sure to say good-bye to each of the passenger hoping to see us again soon
- The food is delicious
- Badoit sparkling water
- Signed porcelain plates
- Carved silver cutlery
- Sealed salt and pepper
- Thin glasses, pleasant to drink in
- They offer tea selection by Fauchon
- Chocolate bag from Fauchon is distributed before landing